TPA3255 – 2 x 325W Stereo 600W Mono Class-D Verstärker
As an extension of the "Akita" family has Texas instruments, due to the TPA3251D2 a "big brother"-the TPA3255 (HTSSOP44). By adjusting the input voltage range on maximum 53.5V for example, a direct is operating at 10 s Pedelec battery possible. PIN compatibility allows a direct exchange systems on the basis of the TPA3251D2.
- Differential analog inputs 2Vrms
- Efficiency 90% (4 ohms)
- 12-36V power supply
- 2 x 325W at 4 Ohms BTL (10% THD)
- 2 x 185W into 8 Ohms BTL (10% THD)
- 600W at 2 ohms PBTL (10% THD)
- 2 x 260W 4 Ohms BTL (1% THD)
- 2 x 150W into 8 Ohms BTL (1% THD)
- 480W at 2 ohms PBTL (1% THD)
- Possible configurations are: Stereo (2 x BTL), Quad (4 x SE), Mono (PBTL), 2.1 Stereo Sub (2 x SE 1 x BTL)
- 100 kHz bandwidth
- 60dB PSRR, <60uV output noise, >111dB SNR
More information and details to the here.