DSP-Board SigmaDSP ADAU1701 / 1401A SRC4382 PCM5102A
In cooperation with stromrichter.org (D amp v. 2) a little DSP Board on the basis of the ADAU1701 (ADAU1401A) is currently being built.
Use of see also:
- SRC4382 (ASRC with S/PDIF transceiver)
- PCM5102A (32 bit 384 kHz stereo DAC with 2Vrms line driver)
- ATTiny85 (8 bit microcontroller)
The basic concept is shown below.
- 2 x analog (ADAU1701 ADC) 44.1/48 kHz
- I2S (via SRC4382) directly or by resampling (32-192 kHz)
- S/PDIF (via SRC4382) directly or by resampling (32-192 kHz), coax/Toslink
- 4 x analog (ADAU1701 DAC) 44.1/48/96kHz
- 2 x analogue (PCM5102A DAC) 44.1/48/96kHz
- I2S (PCM5102A stream)
- Coax/Toslink, S/PDIF, AES (via SRC4382)
The hardware of the first revision in pictures.