TPA3250D2 – 2 x 70W (130W Peak) Stereo 189W Mono Class-D Verstärker
In analogy to the TAS family (TAS5630B, TAS5613A, TAS5611A) Texas instruments, has to match to the TPA3251D2 a "little brother" with unterseitigem Thermalpad available - the TPA3250D2 (HTSSOP44).
- Differential analog inputs 2Vrms
- Efficiency 90% (4 ohms)
- 12-36V power supply
- 2 x 70W into 8 Ohms BTL (10% THD)
- 2 x 130W into 4 Ohms BTL (10% THD)-3 seconds peak power
- 189W into 3 ohms PBTL (10% THD)
- 2 x 60W 8 ohm BTL (1% THD)
- 2 x 40W 4 ohm BTL (1% THD)
- 2 x 105W into 4 Ohms BTL (1% THD)-6 seconds peak power
- Possible configurations are: Stereo (2 x BTL), Quad (4 x SE), Mono (PBTL), 2.1 Stereo Sub (2 x SE 1 x BTL)
- 100 kHz bandwidth
- 60dB PSRR, < 60uV output noise, > 110dB SNR
A variant in 60x60mm:
More information and details to the here.
Where and how to buy this amp?
is it possible to buy a ready made amplifier with tpa3250d2 or tpa3116d2 with full coilcraft inductors? very interested! please email me the prices if its already available.