MAX9708/MAX9709 25W/50W class D - version 3
The third edition of the popular MAX9709 25/50W class D amplifier is ready. Adapted to the cheap production size of various Asian PCB manufacturers 50x50mm ()seedstudio.com") in addition to a suitable housing"DP5050", also Seedstudio, it offers following features:"
- adjustable gain (22dB, 25dB, 29.5dB, 36dB)
- Overtemperature (110 ° C, 158 ° C)
- Mono/Stereo operation (2x25W, 1x50W)
- differential inputs via pin headers
- "single-ended" input via 3.5mm jack and potentiometer (Alpha)
- Speaker connections via Phoenix connectors (screw-on in AC coupling)
- expandable with active 2.1 crossover network and/or digital interface (USB, SPDIF)
A new batch/lot is by Elecrow made, here some details have been changed.
-larger SMD Elkos possible (from 8 × 10-> 10 × 10)
- axial leaded capacitors possible (wider range of lowest ESR)
- Most of the vias opened (unpainted)
- 2 possible configurations of potentiometer (Alpha/Alps) 5.08 & 2.54 mm
- Changed placement of charge-pump capacitors
- optinale for stereo/Mono LED indication
- Open back pad for possible interfacing a heat conduction pad/heatsink
- "plated slots" for power Jack
- Positive guidance to VDD via capacitor (copper surface slotted behind power socket)
The Board is 1:1 with the MAX9708 compatible (automotive - AECQ100).
There are test results here: MAX9708/MAX9709 measurements